Looking for your first jump into a commercial role? This private equity-backed company is offering you just that!
About the Company
Backed by Private Equity in the UK, this company is making massive headway in the development of alternative fuel sources. The prototype that they have developed has a handful of natural competitors worldwide and seeks to change the automotive industry.
The team is based on the Gold Coast and is backed by some of the largest, most prominent names in the industry. The research is being supported by one of the largest unis in Australia and the research is being conducted in conjunction with some of the largest groups in the aviation and automotive space.
About the Role
The role is quite strategic in nature and involves a real commercial mindset to be successful.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting extensive market research and designing market entry strategies
- Building financial models and conducting investment appraisal analysis
- Designing and presenting feasibility studies and business plans
- Structuring and negotiating corporate deals with senior level counterparties: Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Licensing Agreements, M&A
- Building relationships with investee company management teams
In this role, you will be working in a small team and will, therefore, need a high level of autonomy and self-drive to succeed. You will also possess:
- Stable experience working in a Big 4 Accounting firm or large strategy house with extensive experience in Corporate Finance
- Strong corporate finance skills including financial modelling and analysis
- Experience leading strategies for start-up companies, especially in relation to go-to-market strategies
- Experience working with clients in the automotive, aviation and aerospace, or manufacturing industries (desirable not necessary)
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to move into a commercial role in a company that is seeking to change the way we travel
- The opportunity to travel internationally and work with a sizeable Private Equity group
- The opportunity to work in a small team making a big difference!
- Title – Vice President Corporate Finance
- Salary - $100,000 - $130,000 + superannuation
- Location – Gold Coast, QLD