If you are looking a reducing your commute or to go back to your roots this is your chance!
About the role:
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals.
- Build and manage your own client relationships.
- Provide strategic business and tax advice to clients.
- Gain access to multiple areas of Industry.
- Mentor Junior team members.
- Putting clients first by assisting with their tax, accounting and business advisory needs.
- Appropriate Bachelors degree
- CA/CPA completed or near completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years + experience in a similar role within an Australian Private Practice Firm.
- Motivation and passion to drive to progress within your career.
- On-going training and development support.
- CA/CPA support.
- Exposure to a range of industries.
- Mixture of compliance and advisory.
- Rockhampton location