- A culture that is recognisable.
- An openness, with focus on team and supportive work life
- A truly vibrant, friendly and professional environment.
- Your cross-referrals to be recognised.
- Support for your work and a balance to enjoy life
- Respect for you, your time and your commitment.
- Collaboration through working in teams
- A learning environment?
- A commitment to growth and innovative thinking
- An agile approach to servicing clients.
This award-winning National Firm is looking an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Brisbane team who wants the opportunity to work with a diverse and interesting client base in government, not for profit and private across a broad range of industry sectors, including arts, technology, natural resources, education, hospitality, retail, health and manufacturing.
With your strong values and ethics and the ability to communicate at all levels you will play an integral role with our clients and in the team. Being a self starter, your drive to exceed clients expectations sees you thrive on playing a key role in the client relationship.
The role is focused across two key areas of responsibility:
- Internal Audits & Risk reviews
- Information Technology Audits
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Degree qualification in Commerce or similar
- 5+ years internal audit & IT audit working experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Audit Standards and Corporations Law
- Proven success to lead a team of professionals to exceed client expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships at all levels
- Work autonomously or in a team effectively.
If you have a passion for high quality deliverables and working closely with clients, they offer a market competitive salary package and a number of generous health, lifestyle and professional development benefits. No wonder they attract great work and great people! Where others strive for equality and diversity, they've achieved it. The people are proactive, the offices are upbeat and their thinking is independent. The results speak for themselves - they are successful year on year. They promote on merit and judge themselves by their client sentiment. They will listen to your needs and give you a bigger voice through an employee advisory board.
Structured programs and sharing experiences are a key part of the approach. They work with you to identify career goals and put in place steps to achieve them.
You will collaborate on work across teams and offices because they truly work as one group.
The firm at a glance:
- More than 25 years of success
- 150 team members across 3 offices
- Four core streams: Business Advice & Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Assurance, Wealth Management, Employee Benefits
Diverse clients: ASX listed companies, small, medium and large privately owned and family businesses, start-ups, state and local government, not for profit organisations
47% of the leadership are women, 60% of our total staff are female
Their approach to business and focus on people continue to be nationally and globally recognised by clients and peers - Fastest Growing Firm, Cultural and HR Innovation of The Year, Internal Technology Innovation of The Year among others.
An awesome role, so apply now!