Looking to take the next step in your career as a solicitor? Have you completed or are part way through your placement?
We now have a second opportunity as a Junior Lawyer in a fast-paced boutique firm, located within the heart of Brisbane. This role requires a driven, passionate and flexible junior to support their team and take ownership of their work.
At 18 months old, this firm has already grown to 14 staff and is continuously growing. The team works in a collaborative structure to find a holistic outcome to client matters. The existing service lines include: family, tax and revenue, property and commercial and with their growth, this will increase.
They believe in a positive work culture and offer a chance to work with a great team and have fun while doing it – while being partial to the occasional coffee or team lunch.
About the role:
The Partners believe firmly in training staff from a junior level. They are seeking a motivated graduate with the desire and drive to learn and develop their career. The role is diverse and everchanging and offers you the capability to fast track your progression.
- Retail and commercial leases, Business sale/purchases, drafting and advising on commercial contracts and agreements and franchising.
- Drafting legal documents, conducting legal research, court filling.
- Assisting with Ad-hoc duties as directed by the Principals.
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Commercial, Property or Tax legislation will be looked on favorably.
- Appropriate qualifications having either completed or have commenced your placement.
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a Law firm.
- Motivated to learn and grow your career.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognition for achievement.
- CPE support.
- Gym/PT access.
- Room to grow and specialize.
- Great work culture.
- Great location.
- Salary: 50-55k plus super.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Monks at Grow Advisors firstname.lastname@example.org