The Role & Firm
A Business Services Accountant working with a firm that are increasingly making their way up the rankings of CA firms in Australia. You will be required to work with a mixed client base providing first class taxation advice, compliance and preparation of financial papers and reports. Working with a small team dedicated in providing expert advice and accountancy you will be supported closely by a management. The firm is renowned for truly investing in their staff, ensuring a solid team culture and pride themselves on being different.
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a passion for the industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to be a part of a team and grow with the business
- 1-4 years of experience in a public practice firm
- Have started CA/CPA Qualifications
What is in for you?
The firm offers the following:
- Full CA/CPA training and support
- In house training and mentoring
- Young enthusiastic culture
- Recognition and reward for achievement