Your Personal Attributes
- Hold a Bachelor of Business or Commence degree
- Have at least two years accounting work experience in public practice
- Have strong technical knowledge of tax for individuals and small business entities
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have a high level of personal presentation
- Show a desire, willingness and motivation to learn
- Have sound to intermediate knowledge using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Hold, or be currently studying towards CA or CPA post graduate qualification
- Have sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have experience using Xero, MYOB, Handisoft and Class Super
- Have experience working in a family business or volunteering for a not-for-profit organisation.
- Become part of the team during a strong growth phase in the business.
- Above market salary
- The firm will reimburse your current employer for your CA/CPA study expenses if required.
- Full CA/CPA study support is provided, in addition to further seminar/study costs.
- Work/Life Balance
- Significant on-going training