Looking to move into an Intermediate role?
We now have a new opportunity as an Intermediate Accountant in an award-winning Accounting firm (as well as being listed as one of top 100 nationally) based in Inner Southside. With just a short commute from Southern Brisbane, this role offers a high level of client exposure in a rapidly growing firm; support for staff training and development, recognition and rewards for high achievers and a great company culture.
About the role:
You will be working on the following
- Payroll processing
- Reporting to ASIC and the ATO
- Preparation of Financial statements
- Drafting budgets, forecasts and models
- Basic tax advice and planning
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- 2-4 years experience in a Private Practice Accounting firm
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- CA or CPA qualified or part way through
- GPA of over 5.5
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with SMEs
- Show a desire, willingness and motivation to learn.
Aside from progressing the next step, this role offers:
- CA/CPA support
- Career progression
- Ongoing learning and development
- Become a part of a reputable firm during a strong growth phase in the business
- Southside location