- National Firm
- Vibrant Office Culture
- Growth Opportunity
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly successful team of insolvency professionals providing clients with expertise, experience and service in delivering commercial solutions. You will work on wide range of assignments including both formal insolvency appointments and turnaround and reconstruction engagements.
You will have the opportunity to:-
- work closely with Managers and Partners on a wide variety of engagements;
- assist with the management, development and mentoring of junior colleagues;
- to grow within the team and progress your career;
- develop both technical skills and industry and client knowledge through attending relevant training sessions, reading and personal research;
- contribute to the firm's business development by identifying additional work opportunities from existing clients, and promoting the firm and its services to clients and associates;
You will be a qualified supervisor level accountant with 4+ years' experience in a similar role and a demonstrated desire to pursue a career in corporate recovery and insolvency. You will ideally be CA or CPA qualified and will have either completed or are working towards your ARITA professional qualification.
You will also demonstrate:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Commercial acumen;
- Adaptability and resilience;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Teamwork and time management skills.
An excellent role, so apply now!