This large, global firm is continuing to grow and is looking for someone with the drive and passion to pave the way forward and contribute to their extensive client base across Queensland.
This exciting opportunity will see you work across expanding service lines operating across AgriBusiness, Hospitality, Mining, Health Care, Education, Financial Services, Information Communication and Technology.
If you have your sights set on Partnership in a rapidly expanding firm this role is for you!
About the role:
Through organic growth, this practice will provide you with the opportunity to soar into Partnership in a firm with a healthy financial position. You will be exposed to industry leading clients and brand name businesses who will turn to you as their trusted advisor.
The technical aspects of the role include:
- Business valuations
- Due diligence and independent accountant's reports
- Forensic reports and expert witness testimony
- Preparation of independent expert reports
- Capital Raising
- Business and succession planning
- Business development
Ambitious? Motivated achieve the best outcomes? Proven track record of winning work? These qualities will accelerate your rise to Partnership.
The skills we are looking for in particular are:
- Currently in a senior management capacity (Senior Manager, Director, Partner) within a Corporate Finance team.
- Experience working with SMEs particularly between $30M-100M revenue.
- Proven experience winning new clients/engagements and building your fee base.
- The ability to identify opportunities within other Partners’ client bases.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing firm and expedite your growth to partnership (12-24 months).
- Sizable transactions that will boost your profile.
- Be part of an international alliance that refers significant work to Brisbane.