With an exceptional team culture and support from Senior staff, this opportunity will foster your professional development and carer progression.
What you will need:
- Have 2 -5 years PAE in construction law or general commercial litigation
- Client focused and results driven
- Intermediate-advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Be passionate to pursue a career as a litigation lawyer
- Willingness to continuously build a strong professional network and a good reputation within the industry and local community
- The ability to work as a team player and autonomously
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of an established and reputable firm
- Social team culture both in and outside of work
- Support and mentorship through their career
- Competitive salary comparable with experience
- Assist and support Senior Lawyers in a wide range of litigation and dispute resolution matters