This specialist law firm is experiencing significant growth and looking to fill the newly created position of CEO in their firm based in Brisbane.
About the role:
This role will see you further building an established firm with a significant client base and ambitious growth targets. Supporting the Managing Partner, your strategic insight and drive to succeed will support both your success and professional development.
The technical aspects of the role include:
- Formulating the growth plan in conjunction with Partners (and external consultants if required).
- Evaluating the feasibility of new markets and entering them accordingly.
- Building strong working relationship with staff and Partners.
- Achieving the 3 and 5 year targets of the firm .
Ambitious? Hungry to move internally and really enact change? Have a proven track record of building your clients’ businesses? These qualities will facilitate your success and lead to an equity offering in the future.
The skills we are looking for in particular are:
- Experience in business planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Experience in driving growth through strategy, business development, and acquisition
- Ability to lead and manage growth and grow people whilst creating an environment of accountability.
- Begin to define analytics around performance in Billable, Marketing and Internal tasks such as training, content etc.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to make your mark stepping into a growing firm as their CEO.
- A willingness from the Partners to provide you with what you need to succeed.
- Solid starting salary with equity in the near future.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Sivaa at Grow Advisors; 0403844395 firstname.lastname@example.org