This well-established Accounting boutique located in the heart of Brisbane is looking for a driven Business Services Senior to hit the ground running. With a work hard play hard attitude, this firm values performance while maintaining a fun and friendly company culture. To help you stay on track and smash your goals, the firm provides bi-yearly training boot camps alongside weekly training sessions while providing clear access to the Partners.
About the role:
This role will keep you on your toes and offer some diversity. Along with working on a third SMSF, a third Business Services and a third Supervising and Reviewing staff this position will see you:
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals.
- Build and manage your own client relationships.
- Provide strategic business and tax advice to clients.
- Gain access to multiple areas of Industry.
- Mentor Junior team members.
- Putting client first by assisting with their tax, accounting and business advisory needs.
- Appropriate Bachelors degree as well as either CA or CPA .
- Professional presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years + experience in a similar role within an Australian Private Practice Firm.
- Motivation and passion to drive to progress within your career.
- A fun, energetic culture.
- Fun, friendly, staff culture that enjoys team activities.
- Excellent on-going training and development programmes.
- CA/CPA support.
- High client exposure.
- Access to an approachable executive team.
- Gain further leadership experience supervising junior team members.