Working with specialists in industries ranging from AgriBusiness, Hospitality, Mining, Health Care, Education, Financial Services, and IT, their clients are spread throughout Queensland. Their client list includes fast growing, award winning SMEs through to household brands from a range of sectors.
About the role:
Working with a team of productive and enthusiastic audit professionals, you will:
- Provide high quality services to a defined and limited portfolio of external clients that include non-profit and for-profit entities.
- Manage your tasks to achieve productive hours budget
- Apply a proactive approach to client management
- Support junior staff
- Applicants will be CA qualified (or studying towards their CA) with at least 2-3 years' experience in a similar external audit role within the Australian market.
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction with a flexible and team focused approach.
- Candidates seeking flexible hours or contract work considered by negotiation.
This is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced auditor to work with a leading firm. Our colleagues are committed, professional, client-focused and enjoy a positive work-life balance. They offer:
- A genuinely supportive and positive team culture
- The opportunity for growth through training and development
- Professional membership payment
- Income protection insurance
- Competitive salary packages
- Bonus Christmas leave
- An active social club and networking opportunities.