An opportunity has arisen in an expanding mid tier Chartered Accountancy Practice for an experienced Business Services Senior / Manager to join a team in a globally recognized, award winning practice in Brisbane north. The firm has a reputation for rewarding talent through quick advancement based on performance, if you are a hard working individual with aspirations to be a strong leader then this is for you.
What you will be doing?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Business Services senior / manager to hit the ground running. You will be looking after a team with a portfolio of clients under the guidance of a partner. The firm has a broad range of clients to enable you to diversify your skills.
Managing a team of 6 staff with responsibility for a portfolio of clients under the guidance of the Business Services partner. The firm has a broad range of clients ranging from not-for-profit, mining, legal, property and medical services.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing firm and expedite your growth to partnership
- Work life balance – have time to do get out of the office and see the family
- Progressive health conscious firm focusing on staff well being
- Excellent culture with a real focus on you!
- Drive and passion for providing the best to clients
- You are a senior looking to step up, or an experience manager looking for something more
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Expert communicator with a proven track record
- Excellent team player and the ability to lead and mentor a team from all levels
- CA / CPA Qualified
For further inquiries please contact Scot Smith at Grow Advisors on 0427 566 428, email at Scott@growadvisors.com.au or apply via your LinkedIn profile.