About the role:
This role will see you acting in a Senior Auditor capacity; coaching junior auditing staff; preparing audit budgets; drafting letters and report to the Audit Committee/Board of Directors; preparing and reviewing financial statements under IFRS and other relevant regulations; understanding and delivering client needs with regards to auditing and accounting queries; conducting and documentation of audit completion procedures and completion of other assurance engagements as they arise.
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in an external audit environment.
- An Accounting related Bachelor degree or higher and CA/CPA qualifications.
- An understanding of IFRS or Australian Accounting Standards (AASB), Australian Auditing Standards (ASA) and relevant legislation applicable to assurance engagements.
- Demonstrated client and commercial focus.
- Ability to proactively manage client relationships and assurance engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Career development with many partners achieving partnership in their mid-30’s
- CA/CPA support
- Diverse client base covering a broad range of industry sectors.
- Team leadership
- Brisbane CBD location.