This top-tier firm is in the Top 8 networks of independent audit, tax, and consulting firms, encompassing over 100 countries, 800 offices and more than 40,000 people internationally. They have nearly 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas. The Brisbane office comprises around 40 staff in total.
Our client is seeking an Audit Senior with the passion and ambition to drive their career and pursue a path to Partnership. They are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join the team and make a difference. You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including training, career development opportunities and a range of other employee benefits that are synonymous with the firm.
This role will see you working alongside a close-knit team, in a supportive culture that will see you quickly taking your career to the next level.
What's on Offer?
Working with a team of productive and enthusiastic audit professionals, you will:
- Provide high-quality services to a defined and limited portfolio of external clients that include non-profit, large private, some listed entities.
- Manage your tasks to achieve productive hours budget.
- Apply a proactive and effective approach to client management.
- Support and mentor junior staff.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to possess the following:
- Strong Technical skills
- Committed to drive your professional development and desire for Partnership
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
- CA or equivalent
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience with CaseWare (desirable)
- RECENT AUSTRALIAN WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Senior Auditor to work with a leading firm. Our colleagues are committed, professional, client-focused and enjoy a positive work-life balance. They offer:
- Clear path to Partnership
- Do not require BD experience – support to be given in this area
- Supportive and positive team culture
- Professional membership payment
- Competitive salary packages