This top-tier firm is in the Top 8 networks of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 100 countries, 800 offices and more than 40,000 people internationally. They have nearly 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas. The Brisbane office comprises around 40 staff in total.
This role will see you working alongside a great team, in a supportive culture that will see you taking your career to the next level.
What's on Offer?
The Brisbane office is growing and they are looking for talented and passionate people to join the team and make a difference. You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including training, career development opportunities and a range of other employee benefits that are synonymous with the firm.
Working with a team of productive and enthusiastic audit professionals, you will:
- Provide high quality services to a defined and limited portfolio of external clients that include non-profit, large private, some listed entities.
- Manage your tasks to achieve productive hours budget.
- Apply a proactive approach to client management.
- Support junior staff.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
- Commencement of CA or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Committed to continuing professional development
This is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced auditor to work with a leading firm. Our colleagues are committed, professional, client-focused and enjoy a positive work-life balance. They offer:
- Supportive and positive team culture
- The opportunity for growth through training and development
- Professional membership payment
- Competitive salary packages
A great offering for any auditor, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org now.