This independent network of accountants, taxation and business advisors is focused on delivering clear business advice and creative solutions that generate tangible benefits for our clients. Today, the growing Australian network has in excess of 50 Directors and 300 employees. The Queensland office is the largest in the national network with more than 10 Partners and well over 150 employees.
About the role
Working with a team of productive and enthusiastic audit professionals, you will:
- Provide high quality services to a defined and limited portfolio of external clients that include non-profit, large private, some listed entities.
- Manage your tasks to achieve productive hours budget.
- Apply a proactive approach to client management.
- Support junior staff.
- Applicants will be CA qualified (or studying towards their CA) with at least 2-3 years' experience in a similar external audit role within the Australian market.
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction with a flexible and team focused approach.
- Candidates seeking flexible hours or contract work considered by negotiation.
This is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced auditor to work with a leading firm. Our colleagues are committed, professional, client-focused and enjoy a positive work-life balance. They offer:
- A genuinely supportive and positive team culture
- The opportunity for growth through training and development
- Professional membership payment
- Income protection insurance
- Competitive salary packages
- Bonus Christmas leave
- An active social club and networking opportunities.