Wanting to sink your teeth into more complex files and matters?
This is your chance to learn from leaders in the commercial litigation space. Spread across 4 locations along the East Coast, this long established Law firm is looking to add to their growing Brisbane team. With a strong reputation in the market, this role will support your leaning and professional development while working alongside industry leaders.
As an Associate, this position will see you working with a well-established team and specialists in their area.
What you will be responsible for:
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Insolvency, Debt Recovery
- Liaise with client and key stakeholders
- Assist in the training and development of junior staff
- Assist in marketing and Business Development activities
- Draft, proof and advise on legal documents
- Attending Court
What you will bring:
- 2-4years PAE
- Demonstrated Commercial Litigation experience
- Experience in Insolvency, Civil or Building & Construction or willingness to learn and work in the field
- A self-motivated, commercial superstar with a willingness to participate in marketing activities, business development, and client attraction
- Relevant technical skills based on your years in the profession
What’s in it for you?
- Fun team culture with events and activities after hours
- Flexible remuneration packages comparable with experience
- Commitment to your profession progression
- Team support in your learning and development
If this sounds like you, or you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Monks at Grow Advisors; firstname.lastname@example.org