Established for over 20 years, this independent firm works across Corporate and Personal Insolvency as well as offering Dispute Resolution and Business Advisory services to their clients. With a reputable name and access to complex and interesting files, this firm has a fun, social and supportive team culture will enable you to drive your professional growth.
Our firm, Grow Advisors recently analysed the insolvency appointments for last quarter and formulated a report that outlines who the top performing liquidators and firms are. We are pleased to say that our client ranks in the top 10 in NSW and the top 25 Nationally.
The free PDF is available for download here: www.growadvisors.com.au/research/insolvency-analytics
- Engaged, social, driven and can-do attitude
- Insolvency experience 1y+
- Willingness to work across both Personal and Corporate Insolvency
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- CA or equivalent finished or near completion
- ARITA (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- RECENT AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Competitive remuneration
- Varied and interesting work
- Fun, social, collaborative and supportive team culture
- Fun team events, retreats and more!
- Great training and mentorship
This is just one of the exciting positions Grow Advisors has open across Sydney and Melbourne. If you would like to know more about this role, or the others we have open, please contact Alexandra Monks at email@example.com now!