This inner-city Accounting Firm is one of several offices placed internationally – with future acquisitions on the table. With a more modern style, this firm likes to do things a bit differently. With a unique team structure, and giving you more ownership and autonomy, your small team will support you in ensuring your clients get the very best.
This role will see you:
- Managing your own fee base of SMEs up to $20M in revenue.
- Managing a proficient virtual team that has been with the business for 5+ years
- Working with clients on high end strategy around growth, asset protection, and complex tax and business matters.
- Doing what you love – working closely with clients and enabling their growth.
Caught your interest? For your application to progress to the next level you will need the following:
- Experience working with rapidly growing SMEs and advising on their financial affairs
- Strong tax and business advisory experience with $2M-$20M entities
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree and CA / CPA qualified
- 7+ years’ experience in an Australian Private Practice Accounting firm.
- Proven experience in management working with teams of up to 8 people
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective client relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to manage your own fee base and not worry about business development
- Above market rewards for your effort
- Opportunity to work your own hours as you see fit.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Monks at Grow Advisors firstname.lastname@example.org