This top-tier firm is in the Top 8 networks of independent audit, tax, and consulting firms, encompassing over 100 countries, 800 offices and more than 40,000 people internationally. They have nearly 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas. The Brisbane office comprises around 40 staff in total.
The Brisbane office is growing and they are looking for talented and passionate people to join the team and make a difference. You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including training, career development opportunities and a range of other employee benefits that are synonymous with the firm.
What's the role?
The breadth of the practice will enable your career development, you will be exposed to quality clients and benefit from a positive work culture.
Working with a team of productive and enthusiastic audit professionals, you will:
- Provide high-quality services to a defined and limited portfolio of external clients that include non-profit, large private, some listed entities.
- Apply a proactive approach to client management.
- Plan Audits (Budgeting, technical advice etc.)
- Analyse cashflow forecasts
- Assist delivery of financial Audits
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
- Commencement of CA or equivalent
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Committed to continuing professional development
- MUST HAVE RECENT AUSTRALIAN WORK EXPERIENCE
- Supportive and positive team culture
- The opportunity for growth professional and personal through training and development
- Professional membership payment
- Supportive team culture
- Competitive salary packages