This top-tier firm is in the Top 8 networks of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 100 countries, 800 offices and more than 40,000 people internationally. They have nearly 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas. The Brisbane office comprises around 40 staff in total.
As the Brisbane office grows, this firm is seeking talented and passionate people to join the team and make a difference. You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including training, career development opportunities and a range of other employee benefits that are synonymous with the firm.
About the role:
- Identify possible opportunities and risks for the client;
- Advises clients on practical and commercial issues
- Train and mentor junior team members
- Manage team workflow;
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Design, develop and analyses financial models;
- Plan and delegate work to the team;
- Analyse management accounting reports and provide advice to clients;
- Review income tax returns for individuals, companies, super funds, partnerships and trusts;
Working with this global accounting firm will offer you:
- Supportive team atmosphere with direct access to partners of the firm.
- Ongoing education support
- CA / CPA support
- Extensive career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
Along with a positive and friendly attitude, you will bring the following:
- CA / CPA qualified
- 10+ years’ experience in an Australian Private Practice Accounting firm and in Business Services
- Proven experience in a management capacity or the ability to prove that you are ready
- Detailed experience in leading others
- Proven experience in establishing effective client relationships
- Demonstrated business development experience
If you have the relevant Australian experience please get in touch for a confidential chat with Alexandra via email firstname.lastname@example.org.