This top-tier firm is in the Top 8 networks of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 100 countries, 800 offices and more than 40,000 people internationally. They have nearly 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas. The Brisbane office comprises around 40 staff in total.
This role will see you working alongside a great team, in a supportive culture that will see you taking your career to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
Working with this global accounting firm will offer you:
- Supportive team atmosphere with direct access to partners of the firm.
- Ongoing education support
- CA / CPA support
- Extensive career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
What you will bring?
Along with a positive and friendly attitude, you will bring the following:
- CA / CPA qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in an Australian Private Practice Accounting firm and in Business Services
- Proven experience in a management capacity or the ability to prove that you are ready
- Detailed experience in leading others
- Proven experience in establishing effective client relationships
If you have the relevant Australian experience please get in touch for a confidential chat with Alexandra via email firstname.lastname@example.org.