With a history stemming back 50+ years, this accounting firm is at the forefront of utilising technology to improve theirs and their clients’ systems. With three Partners who are keen to grow, they have managed to maintain at least 12% y/y growth over the last 5 years. With their technology, they have managed to cut a lot of the ‘fat’ in their processes thereby yielding a strong Net Profit position.
They are strategic accountants who provide more than just tax advice to their clients. Their premise is to provide advice on growth and development to their clients focusing on their long-term vision and working with them on how to achieve it. This involves true growth advisory services whereby they work with clients on their long term goals and are recognized as trusted advisors. Modelling their finances, formulating budgets and forecasts, through to explaining the importance of their cash position is just the beginning.
About the role?
The role, at the early stages, will see you working with the Partners and team learning the ins and outs of their clients. You will be responsible for:
- Attend initial client engagements, develop rapport and plan the scope of engagement with the client
- Supervise and mentor team members in end to end accounting work
- Uncover and undertake presentations for clients and industry groups on appropriate topics
- Identify, analyze, and articulate issues that may affect the client’s business
- Review engagements and work performed by all team members
- Drive and passion for providing the best to your clients and thereby building your fee base
- Experience working with SMEs particularly between $2M-$25M revenue
- Proven experience winning new clients and building your fee base
- An outcomes-focused attitude that resonates with your clients
- Relevant Bachelors degree and CA/CPA qualification
- Clear, expedited road to Partnership with a career map to guide you
- Support and direction of established Partners to ensure that you opportunity to succeed is more than ‘just talk’
- A true family first environment where everyone understands that life can be more important than work